Planning & Zoning
In order for the City to accept your plans it must have all the necessary paperwork.
Annexation - Request to be included inside the city limits of the City of Farmersville, must accompany Universal Planning Application.
- Specific Use Permit - Specific Use Requirements, must accompany Universal Planning Application
Master Fee Schedule (PDF)
The City has checklists available for reference. The checklists are just guides and do not take the place of the requirements in the Zoning Ordinance, Subdivision Ordinance and Design Manuals.
- Amending Plat Checklist
- Concept Plan Checklist
- Development Plat Checklist
- Final Plat Checklist
- Minor Plat Checklist
- Multifamily Site Plan Checklist
- Nonresidential Site Plan Checklist
- Preliminary Plat Checklist
- Replat Checklist
ZONING ORDINANCE AND ZONING MAP
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AND FUTURE LAND USE MAP
For questions or more information contact: